Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm a bookseller!

After years of dreaming, I'm finally doing it.  I am in the book business.  Someday, maybe I'll have an actual store but for now I just have a few boxes of books that I can sell out of my house.  My inventory is mostly books from the TJED lists, classics for children and adults.  I'm not the cheapest source for these books but if you live near me, I'm pretty convenient.  A lot of these titles are not found in your typical big box store, though they will happily order them for you at no additional cost.  And I think amazon.com carries them all, usually at a discount.  Order $25 or more and you get free shipping.  One of my favorite online stores is www.classicbooksandgifts.com.

I also have a lot of luck finding great deals on the bargain shelves/tables at big box stores and Half Price Bookstores.  Lots of my friends get great deals at second hand stores like Goodwill.  There are lots of ways to get cheap books.

But if convenience and a TJED focused inventory are important to you, and you live close, I might be able to help you.

Let me know if you want to stop in sometime and peruse my books for sale.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Congrats! That sounds exciting!